INTERVIEWS WITH THE CREATORS
- The 2018 Yomiuri interview about Pikachu’s origins with Sugimori, Nishida and Nishino. Edited and translated both by Pokemon.com and by Sato on Siliconera.com. This is the famous interview where Gorochu was revealed; we recommend reading both translations, as the editing is quite different and each one features some exclusive insights.
- GameInformer Pokémon dossier and video interviews with Ohmori and Masuda.
- Iwata Asks, with Morimoto and Ishihara.
- Nintendo.co.jp interview with the creators (JP) and Glitterberri’s translation.
- The 2004 Game Center CX interview with Satoshi Tajiri is available in the Game Center CX DVD Box 3 on Amazon , you can read an overview on the episode on Crunck games GCCX episode guide S1 Pokémon special .
- 1999 TIME interview with Satoshi Tajiri.
- 1997 Game Staff List Association Japan interview with the creators, and Glitterberri’s translation.
BOOKS AND OTHER MEDIA
- ゲームフリーク ―遊びの世界標準を塗り替えるクリエイティブ集団, by Akihito Tomisawa
- Shogakukan, Manga Special about the life of Tajiri Satoshi.
- Game design by Satoshi Tajiri
- Game On 2.0 Exhibition
- Zod’s thread on Smogon “There were 190 Pokémon!”
- Crystal_ ‘s thorough analysis of the Missingno.
- Crystal_ ‘s criticism (1) (2)
- The Cutting Room floor pages about Pokémon Red and Blue (1) (2)
- Glitchcity page about MissingNo.
- Glitterberri’s dossiers about Capsule Monsters and the genesis of the Pokémon games.
- TRANS video about Pokémon beginnings (FR, SUB ENG)
- http://arukuukura.blog.fc2.com/ (JAP)