- We do not intend to infringe on Pokémon’s copyright; we will never upload ROMs, link to downloads of published Pokémon music, or sell/market official Pokémon trademarks as our own.
- We will never use fanart or other kinds of fan works without explicit permission and credit.
- Our website is non-profit. We are not making any money off of Pokémon.
- We intend to celebrate the legacy of Pokémon. Our group condemns any harrassment of Pokémon’s developers, artists, or creators.
- We will not upload or link any of the leaked source code or other sensitive documents.
- You may use any of the information that we provide in our pages and articles, as long as you give us credit. A simple link will suffice. You may also translate our pages and use information on wikis, such as The Cutting Room Floor. These rules also apply to our Twitter page. If you have further questions about usage of our content, please DM the Helix Chamber account on Twitter or email us directly at email@example.com.
- If you use any fanart of lost Pokémon made by RacieBeep, please credit her, not us.